But fans had little time to celebrate as reports soon surfaced that English champions Man City are preparing a £100million move for their star man.
Hazard has two years remaining on his current contract, but the 27-year-old sparked rumours he could look to leave Stamford Bridge by saying last week he was hesitating over a new deal as he wants Chelsea to sign “good” players.
Hazard scores the winning goal for Chelsea in Saturday’s FA Cup final
But he also said he was happy at Chelsea, and after Saturday’s cup win Hazard insisted he and the rest of the Chelsea team are ‘focussed’ on becoming Premier League champions again.
“We have a lot of top players, players who are used to winning trophies. We will be ready next season,” Hazard said in the London Evening Standard.
“I think all of the players and the club want one thing and that’s to win the title.
“Of course we will see if we can bring in some new players. But we will be focused on winning the title.”
Hazard was a Premier League champion with Chelsea in 2015 and here in 2017
Hazard has two Premier League titles with Chelsea, who he joined in the summer of 2012.
The Champions League is the one major club trophy he is yet to win during his spell at Stamford Bridge.
But Chelsea are not in the competition next term after finishing fifth in the Premier League, as Man City became the first team to reach 100 points in winning the title.
Pep Guardiola’s side will seek to become the first team to win back-to-back championships since Man United ten years ago, with Chelsea seeking to stop them.
Hazard added: “If City keep playing like this, it is going to be hard, but you never know in football.
“It is always hard to win the league one season and then win it again the next year.
“Can winning the FA Cup in the last game be taken into the start of next season? Yes, of course.”